25.9.07

instilling values in the youth of today

I've taken to teaching my 12 year old sister little life lessons in my free time in the form of rhymes. I think she can benefit greatly from these quaint maxims. For example:

"Whiny little girls aren't very nice; whiny little girls, I punish them thrice."

"Tattletales aren't very fun; tattletales: watch out for my gun."

"'Obey me now' is not a playful quip: obey me now or I'll bust out my whip."

I believe the value of Discipline and a firm hand cannot be overestimated in this day and age. Lemme know if you have any other suggestions...

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hahahahaha...i cant breathe. that is hilarious.you made coffee come out of my nose.

how about this:

little girls who whine and pout, will develop pig-like snouts.

Wed Sep 26, 09:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger