3.9.07

Speaking of Plagiarism...

That reminds me. Apparently at Cardinal Stritch if you used a paper written by yourself in another class, or even parts of it, it's considered plagiarism. You can plagiarize... yourself. So what's up with that? Can't you just cite yourself?

Oh, and I hope you guys aren't going to think I'm a dirty plagiarist when I tell you a couple of my posts have been direct quotes from journal entries and I didn't cite them. Because that thing about spiciness came from my green 3X5" spiralbound little notebook dated August 30 (Happy Bday KP!), 2007. It was an untitled entry. Sorry if any of you misunderstood and thought it was original...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger