27.8.07

Uhhh... but I didn't volunteer...?

Woo hoo! So I started two schools today!

This morning I had Psychology and Sociology back to back. Both look like they're going to be incredibly interesting and a whole lot of fun... though a LOT of work and highly controversial. I'm excited.

Then this afternoon I had my CNA (certified nursing assistant) course for 4 hours (mon-fri *groan*). Everyone seems really helpful and I even have one new friend, Faith, bringing me information on where I can get a free TB test. Hooray!! The only weird thing was I spent 2 of those 4 hours having 50 different hands belonging to 25 complete strangers all over my limbs, stomach, feet, etc. She asked for volunteers and this girl practically FORCED me down on the bed as one of them. Eesh. That was a little weird, lying there being manipulated around and stuff, but whatever. In the end it was pretty fun once I resigned myself to having no personal privacy and decided not to care about the stubble on my legs. I will never go to that class again without smooth legs and a pedicure, lemme tell ya. Lesson learned.

Anyways, I've already spent 2 hours on homework and I've only got half of it done. Riiight. It's really interesting, though!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger