10.8.07

I wonder what real colleges are like...

So I registered for classes this week... a full course load at Cardinal Stritch plus for the first month I'm going to be taking a CNA course, four hours a day, Mon-Fri. Crazy. I'm two full time students in one. But my gosh, going in there to chat with my advisor and wandering around campus and checking out the bookstore and stuff... I dunno. I mean, I'm a college graduate and all, but I still feel like I have no idea what it's like to be a REAL student. TAC is so... unconventional.

What if the other kids don't LIKE me??

Ha ha! No, really, though. I'm just having trouble putting together a mental picture of what the next couple years of my life will be like. Or the next month for that matter.... classes from 10am to 7pm every day plus homework??? Eesh. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

nice. letting your insecurities out for the world to see.

i'll be home this weekend for the family trip to the lake...are you coming?! please say yes.

Fri Aug 10, 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Lagartija said...

You should definitely get that coffee with A.R. I'm sure she's having many of the same thoughts!

Fri Aug 10, 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Yes, of course I'm going to the lake...!! I'm REALLY excited, actually. My goal is to talk to Aunt Nancy (the old one, not mom) as little as possible so she doesn't get pissy about my not wanting to go to UW-Madison like she's been pushing for YEARS.

As for "letting my insecurities out"... didn't you know that if you're up front and OWN them openly with a grin and a shrug, then people can't hold them against you? Dur dee durdur. That was totally a preemptive defense move.

And yes... I sooo want to get coffee with AR. We talked about it briefly while you were holding down the other two crazy ladies in the other room and it was wonderful. I can't wait to continue it when there aren't a million other things going on...

Fri Aug 10, 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger