22.7.07

Disfunctional Day

I think I'm getting sick.

First of all, I have this nasty thing on the corner of my mouth that won't heal... partly because it cracks open and can't heal because I open my mouth at least once a day. I think it's infected.

Second, I have a really vivid dream last night where I cut off a shock of my hair in anger. And then I woke up... and... there was a shock of hair next to me that apparently I had cut off IN MY SLEEP with a steak knife. Riiiiight.

Third, I slept 12 hours and am still TOTALLY exhausted and COLD in the middle of the summer. It feels like my body's trying to shut down. Makes no sense.

Fourth, so I made myself go to the gym anyways, hoping I was tired because I slept too much... just to FAINT in the freaking shower when I got home and NAIL my head on the side of the tub.

Which, Fifth, didn't really help my headache. In fact, it morphed it into a splitting headache, accompanied by mild nausea and dizziness. I'm glad I keep lots of painkillers on hand. I'm pissed off that that happened.

So yeah. I'm crabby. And I think fighting some sort of messed up sickness.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

Boo...poor Mags. I hope you feel better. maybe you need some VANANA ice cream.

Tue Jul 24, 09:48:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Do I ever.

Not the yellow halfmoon shaped kind, though...

Tue Jul 24, 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger