20.7.07

RACQUETBALL!!

So this whole last week my sister Becky and I have been playing racquetball for a couple hours every day. It's been AWESOME. The first day we had some discrepencies on what we imagined that we remembered the rules to be so we opted for Calvinball, but we've been getting pretty competitive. Every day our rallies last longer, our saves get sexier, and we develop more new and interesting geometrical perplexities to stump each other with. I love it. Not to mention the echo factor is really fun for singing. I'm really happy about it. If anyone wants to come visit me and play, they're more than welcome to!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger