6.7.07

Update

So I spent the last couple weeks with Phil. He's freaking amazing. I'm crazy about him.

It was a pretty intense trip. Finally met his family, caught up with some old friends, spent a ton of time together... really stressful at times... but really good.

And now I'm back in Milwaukee. And he's on his way back to Iraq. It's been 40 1/2 hrs since we said goodbye at LAX already and it feels like months. So I guess when he comes back in another 9-12 months it's going to feel like decades. Maybe time will have sped up by then.
So, right. I've been thinking about what to do with my life for the next year or so and I've decided either to move back to Cali in a couple weeks, or stay in Milwaukee and go back to school for nursing... I just gotta figure out which.
I'm gonna go flip a coin.... heads: responsible: nursing; tails: not so much: run away to Cali......

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

Hey - glad we all finallly hooked up while you were out here. If you get to Cali and need any situating help, lemme know ;)

Although, Mark says that coin may have come up heads?

Wed Jul 11, 05:02:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Thanks for the offer, that's really sweet of you. :)

But yeah, it's definitely looking like heads. Responsible's kinda more what I'm looking for nowadays. Also, in case Mark didn't pass it along... Noah and I are not engaged. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone else reads these comments, too.

Fri Jul 13, 07:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger