7.4.07

This would be me freaking starting to blog again

So, right.

I applied for a new job, had an interview that went really well, and it's looking WAY optimistic. I find out for sure if I've got it (and maybe have a second interview) before the end of next week. Ooooooh la la. Better money. Working with my cousin Mike (asianKP's bro). Tons of growth potential. Much more fun. And most importantly, not B-O-R-I-N-G like my current place of employment. Soon, I will hopefully finally have a real "adult job" with a steady income. Call me and I'll take you out for an icecream cone. My treat. (xo Phil :))

Other than that, I went down to Chicago last night. Lotsa drinking, good company, good food, good time. Per usual.

Also, my dad had prostate cancer a couple years back. He had surgery to have it removed and they said it was all gone. He goes back for regular check ups for the last couple years, and on Wednesday he found out that apparently it's still there. More news once he goes back in again next week. Also, he has another hernia. Which means another surgery. Pray for him, please. Pray hard.

Annnnnnnd yeah. Dan the Climber Man is back in town, on a happier note. Bless his soul! I haven't got to see him yet, but I'm sure much merriment and playtime shall follow his return. I'm told he said that he "Ate the Hell" outta the cookies I sent him. Whatta guy. Ain't he cute?

Also, I made a new resolution for the remaining time I spend at the car rental agency. I now have a zero-tolerance policy for people who swear at me. I will inform them of my policy once they breach it and tell them that if they cannot conduct business with me without getting up in my face and cussing at me, then they can go someplace else. Otherwise, I'm calling the sheriff. And if they cuss again... I AM. Calling. the fucking sheriff. I'm sick of this bullshit. Maybe I am a "stupid white bitch," but at least I can have the self-respect to be a stupid white bitch who doesn't let ignorant dumbfucks with bad credit and no money call her out of her name. It's been working so far. "-ish."

I gotta get out of that hell hole. It makes me feel like a caged ferral cat.

Soooo... right-o. There's my news!

Okay, buhbye now.

PS: See ya tomorrow KP! Let's play LOTS of games. And drink. And be merry. And make plans. And do things.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

Maggie..the job???? anything anything?

Fri Apr 13, 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

He emailed me thanking me for my patience and asking me to wait another week.

Mike says he's looking at the budget and seeing if he can finance taking on another person, I guess.

So we'll see what happens.

Fri Apr 13, 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger