15.8.07

I can't sleep...

So I thought I'd share my late thoughts. I'm generous like that.

I think it's kinda profound that a butterfly's wings are thinner than paper... yet it can fly. Maybe it's not really flying... but just too light to resist the wind. I must test this hypothesis.

I think that it is very wise to not eat yellow snow.

If my brothers brains were bananas, he wouldn't even be able to get a monkey interested in him.

God Hates Stupid. 'Nuff said.

I read somewhere that "some peoples minds are like concrete...thoroughly mixed up and permanently set." I've met that guy. I'm gonna buy him a jackhammer.

I also read something along the lines of "Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes." That made me giggle.

Pertinent to my current situation, I've taken the liberty of supplementing the Bible. "And on the 8th day, God created the internet... and on the 13th day from 2:04am to 2:07am, it worked."

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

So wise Maggie. So wise.

Thu Aug 16, 02:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger