14.8.07

Just a Heads-up

I was just remembering how the last time I talked to Phil he said something along the lines of, "Hey, you've been blogging again! Maybe I should post.."

So yeah, since so many of my now **5** readers (WooHoo!!) seem to have had problems identifying who's posting in the past, I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that at the bottom of every post it states the author. For example, at the bottom of this post it says "Mags." That's me.. I'm the author. So in the event that he does post and reclaim his blog that I as a team member have pretty much taken over, nobody be confused. He has a serious disdain for stupidity and blogreader negligence.

I am also writing this to super-subtly encourage Phil to blog from Iraq. Not pressure him to. But encourage.. I've still left him the out of pretending he never read this. Aren't I clever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger