24.8.07

Ahhh... School Stress. My Long Lost Friend.

So, yeah. Tomorrow's orientation for school... except I won't be there. I'll be in some back room taking the NET (Nursing Entrance Test). It was a last minute thing... because I signed up for the September testing and somehow got on the list for the August one that they told me was full, but then called to tell me I was in the day before. Nice, guys.

I spent a total of 4 hours this afternoon looking for the study guide book I'd purchased a month ago to study for this test... but put somewhere "safe" for when I actually had to test for it in September. I hate safe places. They always seem to somehow cease to exist when you need to rediscover them most.

At any rate, after bribing my younger sister to find it for me (there goes $10), it was retrieved in the early evening hours. Nothing like a pair of young eyes. So right, I've been reading through it... it's all pretty much basic skills.. but I really want to ace this, so I'm stressed out all the same. It seems like a pretty easy test to me! But my mind is just... well... out of practice, so I'm a little apprehensive. I'm not sure what to expect. It's much similar to the ACT from what I can tell. I dunno. Anyways. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning how my testing skills have survived over the years... I'm sure it'll be fine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger