27.8.07

The Patch.

And one last thing... I started the patch today. Despite what I've been told about it... it doesn't seem to be working? Because despite my general happiness and good mood I keep having this flashes of razor-sharp crabbiness and nic-fits. I really want a freaking cigarette. I'm gonna start voice lessons (as positive incentive!) this weekend, so we'll see how that works out. But really, if you guys could pray for me on this that'd be sweet and much appreciated...

I've kinda got something to prove this time around (mainly to myself, but other people are making the list) and don't know how I'd be able to take the failure.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

When did Liz start blogging? WTF?

Tue Aug 28, 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger braincano said...

HA! I TOLD YOU!! NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!

Wed Aug 29, 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger braincano said...

Dangnubbit. I forgot the other login again.

Wed Aug 29, 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Read on, Nick, read on.

Thu Aug 30, 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

I think it's dated on her blog, KP ;)

Thu Aug 30, 07:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger