4.9.07

Uhhh.... guys...?

Was I particularly lame in those last 4 posts, or...? I didn't think it was any more so than usual. I mean, usually at least ONE of you guys comments within 5 minutes. But it's been over 24 hours. And nothing. From anyone. I feel like such a failure. A disappointment. And I'm really confused, and honestly a little worried about you all. Are you hurt? Indisposed? Did someone die? I don't understand. Not a single comment... 0 for 4.

What up with that, vanilla faces?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

i just left you a nice little comment on the one about phil. :)

Wed Sep 05, 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Hehe... and that just reinforces my opinion of the word "nice."

That's cool, though. I'd rather have you lookin'out for phil than stroking my ego... (siiiigh)

Wed Sep 05, 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

i object to being called vanilla-face. maybe if you werent so caustic and evil, i'd comment. but seriously, thanks for the birthday wishes. are you coming down this weekend?

Thu Sep 06, 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

I think so... that's currently the plain, cinnamon-face.

Sorry I'm caustic and evil. It's because I'm a smoker... read the next post...

Thu Sep 06, 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger