25.9.07

Must... stop... procrastinating...

My person really upsets me sometimes. For some reason, the more I'm doing (required activities that require me to go somewhere especially), the more I accomplish in my free time. And the less obligations I have, the harder it is for me to do ANYTHING.

Maybe I should start overcommitting hardcore so I can accomplish these basic tasks.

Or kill myself. That would solve everything, however distasteful.

I just hate that crappyallover feeling that comes from being unproductive.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

It's so true!!

I've realized that I do the exact same thing. When I am in school and working 2 jobs, I totally maximize my "free time"... Like I have this feeling that I can't just waste time sitting around because it's too precious. But then I could have a week of no obligations, and I wouldn't get around to doing anything! Not even the laundry. Why? Because I have all the time in the world to do it!

Completely illogical.

Tue Sep 25, 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger