28.9.07

insomnia and stress

There is nothing worse than going to bed and lying there for HOURS and HOURS thinking about all the things you still need to get done and haven't. This is incredibly depressing, especially after a particularly productive day. So now in addition to being uber-stressed, exhausted and unable to sleep, I'm depressed and feeling crappy about myself.

Also, people are hurtful and dramaful. Dramaful, by the way, is not a word. But it should be.

So in short, I'm sad and frustrated and am never speaking to anyone other than myself again just in case they go dramatory (also, not a word) on me.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

Ay carumba...what ails thee Mags? Who is being all drama-licious? Cant tell...well, its time to get ill...meaning ill on those who torment and persecute you.

Fri Sep 28, 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

You know what Mags? If I am creating *drama* by not blogging as often, then you're just sensitive. Get over it. :)

Fri Sep 28, 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

I think people just get off on having reasons to be harumphy to each other.

BUT! On the bright side, Phil called me this morning and as a consequence I've been uber-happy and really productive all day... I actually did all the things that I've been moping about doing all week! Ta da! Phil soothes my soul and subdues my irrationality.

So right, as a consequence, I rescind the conclusion to this post and will continue to have friendly relations and discourse with a wide variety of people on a regular basis.

So much for my plan to not speak for a week... I made it like 4 hours, 3.5 of which I was asleep.

Fri Sep 28, 02:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger