19.12.07

Nothing gives you the heeby-jeeby's...

.. like being in a public restroom and just as you start your business to look up and read "I stubbed my vagina here" on the stall wall.

Nice. Real nice. Asshole.
In reaction to this experience, I've been reflecting on the seediness of public restrooms. They are a blight. As such, I propose that someone invent something small and convenient that goes under your pants and takes care of everything so that we no longer have to frequent such horribles places. Perhaps a device that instantly evaporates your pee while releasing a smell-good, feel-good substance would work well. You wouldn't even have to wipe that way. Anyways, I'm working on it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

Sweet. Could you make a portable road version for long drives (esp. while pregnant)? Thanks.

Wed Dec 19, 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

Hahahaha...that is funny. is it even possible to stub your vay-jay-jay?

Thu Dec 20, 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Dunno. I'd be willing to bet it hurts, though.

Thu Dec 20, 05:56:00 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Well, they do make this thing called the 'pee-mate' for women, so we can pee outside standing up. It is disposable.

Thu Dec 20, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Have you tried it, Krista?

Thu Dec 20, 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

No, I haven't yet. But I will on the next time I am on a long hike. I hate hate hate having to crouch. The plan is, to try them out on the edge of the grand canyon. But we'll see. :)

Fri Dec 21, 03:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger