5.12.07

Doodley-doo. Calmin' the brain.

Hello, Interworld friends! I'm at school in the library taking a "mental" break from all my papers. My gosh is life hard lately! I've been up many many hours trying to finish these last few papers I have to do for school. Friday is my last day of classes other than 2 exams next week. Isn't that fantastic? Two of my classes don't have exams, just final projects! So all I have to do for those two next week is go turn in my final project and then BAM. I'm outta there. I think we might even be allowed to just email them to her... I should check that out.

So yeah. In an hour I'll go to my two classes, then straight to an interview I'm conducting (woohoo! power!), and then stop and buy scrubs... and then STRAIGHT to bed this afternoon. Because tonight I start working 3rd shift. Maybe I should have waited until after school was over to start this crapper. Oh well. But anyways, I need lots of prayers for this week because with all the crazy of school ending and this new job that I have to kick butt in... well. I need some grace. I have to work from 10:30pm-7am tonight, and then finish these papers I'm doing now, and then go straight back to school again. I have this silly little grin-smile glued on my face already. I hope it stays there.

On a side note, has anyone ever noticed how great anxiety can be? If you can get yourself to flock it all into one little less readily accessable corner of your brain and deal with the unpleasantness of it all... the crazy alert, not-able-to-sleep-because-you're-wound-up-ness of it all can be really helpful. I don't know how I'd be getting this all done without it. Evolutionary survival skills rock. Sometimes, anyway.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

Do you get to pick any kind of scrubs you want?

Wed Dec 05, 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Yeah, but lemme tell ya... it's slim pickings. From what I understand they prefer patterned tops and solid bottoms. But have you SEEN the patterns on that crap? I just thought old black ladies prefered loud heinous patterns... but really that's just all there is to choose from. There is absolutely no room for fashion consciousness. So I went with colors I thought the old people would appreciate seeing first thing when they wake up. Not that it matters much, because from what I understand when you're old your eyes lose the ability to discern colors very well anyways. So right. Basically I STILL won't be much to look at.. Ha ha!!

Wed Dec 05, 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger