6.12.07

Will ya look at that!

So I've been checking out who visits our blog, and how they find it (ie, referral sites, direct traffic, or search engines). Some of the searches that our blog comes up on are pretty interesting. For example:

"ethical situation work blog"
"no name nutrition"
"living on houseboats blog" (tee-hee! If ONLY!)
"iraq pictures"
"midget tossing in australia"
"dwarf throwing computer game"
""snowblower" "pushing""
Also, we're #6 on google for "sending alcohol in listerine bottles." Had I read the #1 search result on the matter beforehand, however, I never would have done it. Not that I REALLY did or anything... I mean... everyone else's blog posts are totally fictitious too... right?

Ha! Funny the things you get noted for. What makes me sad is that surely none of those people really found what they were looking for on our blog. It blows my mind that there have been 28 new (never before here) visitors in the last 4 days. It's such a family and friends kind of thing that I can't imagine anyone else being interested in what we have to say.

I dunno about Phil, but I'm going to resolve to make posts a little more interesting... perhaps even informative *gasp!*...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

COOL!! How do you gauge traffic? can i do it?
also, what do i need to do to read em's blog?

Thu Dec 06, 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger Lagartija said...

Hey what site do you use? I just set up a similar thingy yesterday with Google analytics. The only thing is that it only updates every 24 hours. Is yours the same way?

Oh and mine is WAY less visited than yours!!!!

Thu Dec 06, 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Note to Kp:
All you gotta do is click on the link at Mags' blog that says either Shabby Chic or Em or Em's blog. It'll be something like that. We already sent you an invite. Just log in with your google account! -Em

Sat Dec 08, 04:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger