8.12.07

**Title Removed by Author**

Now maybe I'm reading in to things a bit too much with this post, but the psychology class I've been taking is causing a few red flags in my mind to go up.

Below you have a picture of my beloved boyfriend Phil with a camel, either in Iraq or Kuwait. While the camel may appear to be smiling, please note carefully the chains it's imprisoned by, it's submissive posture behind Phil, as well as his stance as the the clear figure of authority and control, gun in hand, relaxed and confident in demeanor. Interesting.

When I first recieved this picture from Phil's lovely younger sister the other day, I didn't really think much of it. But then when I was looking at it this afternoon I did a double take. I KNEW I had recognized that damn camel from somewhere!!

When Phil first set up the blog I didn't have a photo of myself for my column right away. So what did he do? He uploaded a photo of a camel to put under "Mags"... I guess he figured it was funny and that it would prompt me to hurry the heck up and fix my photo. It worked. But it just so happens that camel he uploaded as ME was the SAME CAMEL from in this photo! He just cropped it to be only the head! So what does this tell us all about how Phil views our relationship, I ask you? Is the psychology here solid, or is it a mere coincidence that he used the head of the chained, subservient chattel- I mean camel- in this pic to represent his girlfriend...? :)

Somebody's got some explaining to do..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger