22.12.07

I wonder how my 9 siblings (including spouses) feel...

...about the fact that they all voted me as the most likely of us all to become famous on ShabbyChic's blog. It's not like people who don't know any better are responsible for my tripling anyone else's votes and having the 60% majority... only family members even have access to ShabbyChic's blog. I had my money on Chris, personally.

So... yeah. I can't help but wonder what exactly you guys think I'm supposed to become famous for? I have a few thoughts:

1. Constructer of the world's largest snowman.
2. Professional ice sculptor. (I'm also handy with chainsaws. Chopped down a whole grove of orange sapplings with one once. No joke.)
3. Inventor of the "Fresh!" pee-evaporator.
4. Kick-ass gardener with kick-ass trophy-worthy fruits and vegetables at the state fair... like award-winning eggplants and stuff. State Fair trophies aren't grounds for being famous, though. Maybe I should shoot higher.
5. Holding the world record for being perfectly healthy and sleeping the longest without waking up. I'm currently at 16 sweet love uninterrupted hours.

I dunno, guys. I don't want to let you down, but... At any rate, dissappointment or not, I guess it's better to be me than a boring old ordinary sibling of mine... :o)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

Haha...I may have voted twice. There seemed to be a glitch in the system.

Sat Dec 22, 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

A likely story...

Sat Dec 22, 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lagartija said...

Not to burst your bubble, but I voted for Emily. I think she is going to be an author.

Sun Dec 23, 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger