21.12.07

Locks of Love

Today on an impulse I got a hair cut!! A serious hair CUT. I've been thinking about it for a long time, but today I was doing some errands, saw a shop, and just pulled on over. I donated over a foot of hair to Locks of Love (who incidentally recently upped their minimum to 10" in case anyone was wondering for their own purposes). The remains are around shoulder length and have layered. My hair hasn't been shorter than, say, bra-closure length for over a decade! I feel so free... The rest of you short haired people might not think it's a dramatic change, but I sure do. I'm used to being able to tie my hair in a knot and have it stay. Now I can barely pull it back into a ponytail.



I've been wearing a lot of red lately. Hmm. Anyways, if anyone sees my hair on a leukemia patient's head, be sure to say Hi to it for me.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

holy CRAPOLA. I dont think i've seen your hair this short since grade school. looks cute though and I like the red...very festive.

Sat Dec 22, 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

I like it alot! Very cute.

Sat Dec 22, 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Come to think of it, you look like Winona Ryder.

Sat Dec 22, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Lagartija said...

I LOVE it! And it looks even cuter in person!!! :)

Sun Dec 23, 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger