21.12.07

How to Prepare for a Starbucks Interview

Take online quizzes comparing your personality to inanimate objects, preferably foodstuffs.

You Are a Black and White Cookie

You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!




I wish someone would have told me that before I went in to my interview at Starbucks and they asked me what kind of cookie and fruit I was. I totally wasn't into that: "Whaddaya mean what kind of cookie am I? Whaddaya mean what kind of fruit? You guys is crrrazy." But NOW we know how they narrow down their personnel to one distinct personality type: they only hire macademia-nut-and-white-chocolate-chip cookies and strawberry-banana fruits.

That's what I'm gonna say next time I apply-- I wonder if they'll suspect that I'm really a black-and-white cookie/Pineapple and screen me anyway. Those punks. If they do, I'm so gonna nail them with discrimination. I'm on to their dirty little game.

"Oh, so you've got a problem with pineapples, huh?? I suppose next you're going to ask me if I'm a whop, too, and rule me out THAT way! I'm on to you and your strawberry-banana loving coffee club..."

Damn fruitists.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

Is this real? Did you really interview there?

Fri Dec 21, 08:38:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Yes, actually. This is 100% true. Except the macademia-nut and white chocolate/strawberry banana... I speculated as to what they actually choose. Obviously. Cuz I wasn't picked.

Fri Dec 21, 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

I love it. Elitist frutists. aka. bastards.

Fri Dec 21, 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger