5.9.08

Power, community and change

If you've been wondering what the hell a "community organizer" actually does or wishing that you were more informed about the presidential race, these articles are well worth your time. I'd say they're worth it even aside from the upcoming election.

COMMUNITY If you only read one of these, go with this one; informative and to the point.
POWER Celebrating Obama's use of these methods(as linked to at the end of the first article)
"CHANGE" From Obama himself
TEH FUNNY I would have loved to put this one at the top but only read it first if you're going to read the rest.

I should have more to say here... I think I do somewhere but I'm weak on words right now. I'll try to sort it out and post some thoughts later.

NObama '08 (keep the change)
yeah, I stole that. thoseshirts

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger