7.7.08

That'll be 5 boogers, please

Dementor**: (gravely equivalent of screaming)Mo-ther! Mo-ther! Mo-ther!

Maggie: (briskly walking into room) Dementor, what's wrong?
Dementor: Mother, there you are! Here, take a look at this! (holds out something invisible in her hand)
Maggie: Okay, let's take a look..(discreetly slipping on glove and holding out her hand to recieve the invisible something, fully prepared if necessary to play Adam and name it if it turns out to be a nothing)
Dementor: What IS it??
Maggie: Ummm... well, it looks like a booger, Dementor.
Dementor: A WHAT?
Maggie: You know... a booger... from your nose?
Dementor: you mean... (pointing at her nose)?
Maggie: 'Fraid so.
Dementor: Oh, Heavens. (pause, pause) Boy, and I thought it was money.... (trailing off)

Man. The day my boogers become a form of currency will be a blessed, blessed day. Think what a cash-cow getting a cold would be!!!

** "Dementor" as being used here defined under the heading "Dementors" on this post.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

Eeeew!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I have pregnancy hormones left over or what but I am seriously fighting the urge to vomit!

Your use of the nickname Dementor has me laughing out loud every time I see it!!

Mon Jul 07, 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger