23.5.08

Goofy Ghetto

I might have shared this, but it was making me giggle again. There's this woman at work- she's totally ghetto and a drunk- and usually she's totally negative. But every once in a while she's in a good mood. Mainly when she's been drinking too much before work. (I will refrain from ranting about the problems associated with this.) And then she starts talking about men.

When she's in a good mood she talks about Men.
When she's in a really good mood she talks about Mens.
When she's in a really really good mood and lonely she talks about Menses and gets crazy animated and excited.

And it CRACKS ME UP.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

A whole week with no posts... I'm languishing...slowly....

Fri May 30, 09:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger