21.8.08

Suicide Base Jumping

So Mattface were on the roof of our 8 story building smoking a cigarette on the deck when we noticed a man on the roof of the building next door with his leg up on the ledge, peering contemplatively over the edge. Having put much discussion into the eminence of certain death (or probability thereof), we were vaguely concerned by this sight. So I yelled across, "Don't do it, buddy! We can talk this out!!" Sadly, either he ignored me or my sound waves were washed away in the chaotic confusion of construction work being done across the street.

Oh well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

You are an amazing do-gooder. Like Michael Scofield. I'd want you to break me out of my metaphorical prison.

Fri Aug 22, 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Michael Scoffield... swoon... :)

When I think of him I think of the episode where they've got the little panamanian dude and he's drowning in the freezing water and mikey keeps holding him up/sharing the oxygen tank with him. That was so dreamy.

Wed Aug 27, 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger