16.2.08

As a nursing student, I make plans at 4am via text messages to check out the Body World exhibit at the museum the day before. Planning doesn't really require much notice. Life is very different nowadays. I also get cool text messages like: "What was the substitute solution for the HCl in the digestion experiment? cg" at 2:30 in the morning. Come on. That's pretty badass nerdy right there.

... Until I clicked reply and realized I didn't remember either. Sigh. I really gotta step up my nerdiness.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

i luv da body worlds.

Sat Feb 16, 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger