13.11.06

Hey, Idiots...

...Ouch!
"no you ... you.... ." "what?" "I told ... nice..." "but I... and isn't it..." "no! ... you better ..." "OK, OK" [clears throat]
Dearest Readers,
          It has come to my attention that a number of you may have had some difficulty ascertaining the author of certain posts on our humble blog. In order to preclude the persistence of this regrettable misunderstanding I ask that you please direct your attention to the text immediately below this post on the left (the BIG FRICKIN' ARROW is of course a courtesy detail provided for BIG FRICKIN' ARROW those who may have difficulties with the concepts "below" and "left"). As you see, it is clearly stated that this post was created by me, phil. It is my hope that an increased awareness of this small detail will be of assistance in eliminating any confusion regarding the origin of future posts.
                                 Sincerely posted by phil
P.S. I still think you're frickin' idiots.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

hey phil

what should i get maggie for christmas?

thanks,
asiankp

Mon Nov 13, 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

And nobody reads the small print on anything, mags-or-phil, if that is your real name. And your arrow doesn't point so well. And even if I were serious, my way would be more fun (ie trying to figure out whether it's philandmags or magsandphil who's posting). Put that in your pipe, beeeeatch.

Tue Nov 14, 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

[laughing]...

Damn, I love you CB. ;)

Tue Nov 14, 08:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger