5.11.06

Disjointed thoughts... I think

So BDaly is going to be in town this week! It's been so long since I've seen anyone from TAC. And a girl! No more icky boys! I'm so excited.

I'm madly in love with CS Lewis. Granted, his novels have been giving me wretched nightmares that result in me waking up physically ill and having to go vomit, but that's a small price to pay for love.

REkeya makes me so joyful and intoxicated with the enthusiasm and passion of our conversations that I wake up feeling hung over the next morning after having had a long talk with him. Also, worth it.

My brother and I have been watching "Band of Brothers" lately. It's far different from our usual Scrubs and Arrested Development tastes, but my is it good. In my old age I've developed an appreciation for slower paced movies/shows. It allows for you to appreciate the profound and gives you time to ponder, and brood, and experience the full weight and meaning of actions. That show has moved me to tears many a time already.


I live in a world that's much like a fetus, always growing and developing, enveloped in a placenta of pure emotion that nurishes and enriches it. And Damn, is it lovely.

I've decided everything should be approached with the vigor, passion and intensity of a child learning the world.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

Hot damn, Megs! That was beautiful: a placenta of emotion.

Mon Nov 06, 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

Mags: Lost is on hiatus until February!!!! ahh...

Fri Nov 10, 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

I know! I don't know what else I'm going to find to look forward to every week...

Sun Nov 12, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger