24.10.06

Fucking politics

(profanity alert (yeah, a little late, I know))
I fucking hate fucking politics. Why the fuck does everyone have to be so fucking stupid or evil or both? There's not one candidate for state attorney general that I can vote for and Jerry fucking Brown is probably going to win. That fucking pisses me off. I fucking hate Republicans, I hate Democrats, I hate commies and I hate the government. Oh yeah, hippies too.
Oh and by the way, a vote for a third party is not a fucking wasted vote! It's never a waste to vote for someone who could do a good job of promoting sound principles in government if elected (though we all know that few who would are.) It is a fucking waste to vote for a motherfucker who's stupid, evil or both just because he has a damn 'R' next to his name and that means he "has a chance." Fuck that. It's your civic (and often moral) duty to vote for someone who you actually support and if more people realized that we might actually elect some representatives worth a fuck.
FUCK.
</rant>
that is all

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mags said...

So eloquent. As usual.

Tue Oct 24, 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger LMO said...

yeah... i'm deffinetly in agreement on this one...

Thu Oct 26, 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger phil said...

in agreement with whom?

Fri Oct 27, 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger LMO said...

you, of course!
(much delayed reply...)

Wed Nov 08, 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger