1.10.06

So Moving Right Along

It was really strange when I woke up this morning. I wasn't wearing the pajama pants I had gone to bed wearing, and what's more? I was wearing shoes I haven't worn in ages- they had been like buried in my closet to the best of my knowledge. And know what else? The pants I HAD been wearing were all folded up in a drawer I don't even USE for clothing with the drawer all hanging open and my arm was scraped up really bad in two places, like, bad enough that there was blood all over my sheets and I haven't been able to get it off yet. I've had problems with sleep walking in the past, but this? Creepy, huh?

Other than that, life's betterish, I guess. We had the funeral: Closure is good. I saw a whole lot of extended family and that was much appreciated. I am still an alcoholic, however, but at least I haven't smoked a cigarette yet today. And yeah. Thaaaat's about it.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

Hmmm, that's scary. just how much did you drink before going to bed, that's the question. Although we were talking at lunch today about some creepy things that people have done while sleep walking...

Tue Oct 03, 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Three beers.

Tue Oct 03, 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

mags- did you get my pix message?!?!

Wed Oct 04, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

Actually, Rayna... who said ANYTHING about drinking?

Wed Oct 04, 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

SIME- No, I didn't... try again? But just so you know... member that dress you tried on that was green/blue plaid, sleeveless, with a short puffy skirt that I took a pic of w/my phone? It's now my screensaver so I think about you lots and pray for you. But send the other one again, I might like it more!

Thu Oct 05, 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

the other one was me topless. . .nothing you haven't already seen.

Thu Oct 05, 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Yeah, that's boring.

Can't you do any better than that for an old friend?

(As a sidenote, is that a subtle way of you saying that I'm creepy? What is it about homosexuality that bothers you, anyways? Is it the sex part?)

Thu Oct 05, 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger