9.10.06

A new way to play 'chicken'

So we're down to two half-rolls of TP due to the alarming recent outbreak of excessive nose-blowing in addition to normal potty-time consumption.

I wonder who will cave first and actually go buy some (as opposed to the jam-a-roll-in-your-coat-pocket-on-the-way-out-of-mom's-house move, or something similar at work). I guess we still have paper towel left, too. But absorbant or not, my goodness, is it rough.

Stay strong, Maggie. Stay strong.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

Thia makes me laugh hysterically.

Sat Oct 14, 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger LMO said...

and by 'thia', i mean 'this'...

awww, now i'm embarassed

Sat Oct 14, 08:13:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

For the record, I won.

Sun Oct 15, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Badtiming said...

i hate that game, i always loose and cave in...especially after the my secret stash of napkins are found!!!

lor-hill...you sooo funny!

Tue Oct 17, 12:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger