18.10.06

Falling in Place

So I got my car back (it's been in the shop the last 4 days w/an oil leak- busted gasket or something).

I am officially being hired by the Car Rental Agency this month in time to qualify for compensation on my sales a month and a half ahead of schedule. (The other temps are being dropped.)

I met someone worth dating occasionally.

I've weaned myself off of most of my emotional dependencies.

I haven't cried in 5 days.

And I'm off to watch the second showing of Lost at my parents. Yes, my family is so obsessed that we all drive over to my parents every Wednesday to watch Lost. I don't get off work 'till 9 and one of my sisters has choir practice when it's actually on TV, though, so they record it the first time they watch it and then watch it a second time an hour later when we all arrive. A little over the top, I know. But damn is it satisfying. Gotta love them family traditions.

Anyways, I'm running late for that and it's a Wednesday night priority of mine, so I'm outta here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger