4.11.08

Well, in an awesome display of self-restraint, I have refrained from posting any more election related crap. Nothing to do with laziness or lack of inspiration. Seriously.
Now that the day of doom has finally arrived, I can clean up that sidebar and get back to neglecting to post for the usual reasons.

Meanwhile, I give you: miniguns.
That's right, miniguns. From helicopters of course. Have I ever mentioned that miniguns make me go all teary-eyed? If you can watch that clip just once, I think there's something missing from your soul.

Also I've arbitrarily decided that all future posts must have a minimum of three labels, using only those that have already been created. Good thing "mislabeled posts" is one.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger