17.9.08

Funny

O really?

If it's not, that's probably because you haven't read much H.P. Lovecraft and/or you haven't spent much time on this site. ..neither of those being particularly bad things with which to have found yourself better occupied than to become familiar.
But if you are amused, you can feel just a little better about the time you've wasted. As to the lolcats- I hate cats and would like to think I'm not especially susceptible to cutesy, silly picture funnies but I have to admit that I was drawn in by teh funny of teh kittehz. So if you click on the link, expect to waste some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger