28.12.07

"Merry Christmas!!" or "We built a Snowman!!"

Okay, technically I don't have much to say about Christmas. It was really good. My family's fantabulous. I wish Phil could have been there. That pretty much sums it up! So I'm just going to say it was good, and joyful, and Christ was born! Everything is how it should be, I guess.

So about that snowman. Today was a beautiful snowy day, so Dan'l and I set out to play:

















We built a lovely SnowMan named Reggie:

Dan'l didn't get along very well with Reggie:





















Or me:





















So I deactivated him.

YAAAYY Snowman Fun!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

I love it!!!! do you guys want to go snowboarding on monday?? not to a big ski hill just some small hill in the burbs?

Sat Dec 29, 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger LMO said...

so, i know this is a little late, but i think the hair cut looks cute.

and you'll have to let me know how long it takes you to get used to it, because i still look in the mirror sometimes and think, "holy sh*t, i'm a short haired person!"

Thu Jan 03, 01:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger