18.11.07

Resignation

After moving into my parents house several MONTHS ago, I've finally resigned myself to the fact that I'm not going to be able to afford to go anywhere else for quite some time. Today I finally started unpacking the mini-mountain of boxes in the center of the room and transfering things into closets, shelves, and drawers. On one hand it's liberating- you know, being able to walk ACROSS the room instead of around it. But on the other hand it's really depressing. I'm getting settled in to my parents basement for a long, lonely, cold winter... in so many ways...

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

You should move to my house instead. :)

Sun Nov 18, 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

Did you make a blog for Matt and Kate?? HI-larious. Never thought I would see that...holy crap. it blows my mind...but I'm glad because now I have something else to read besides your useless drivel. haha.

Sun Nov 18, 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

You'd kick me out within 3 days, Lizzy, and that'd make me cry. Besides, didn't you spend like 2 months telling me how hard it was having permanent house guests? I wouldn't ask you to do that, especially not right before the holidays. Not to mention mom and dad are cheaper...

Mon Nov 19, 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

asiankp: SHUN.

Mon Nov 19, 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

What??? WTF with the invite only blog. that is shameful. shame. shame. S.H.A.M.E.

that being said, what do i have to do to get in? see you in 2 days honey buns.

Mon Nov 19, 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

In her old age my mom's gotten pretty anal and overprotective about the internet and is taking it out on her youngest daughter. I think between the TV specials on sex predators, being wholly ignorant of how the whole thing works, and the paranoid drivel of all the homeschooling moms on her email lists she was freaking out. So to appease her I made it unsearchable and invite only. *shrugs*

Probably works better this way, so Em can feel like she can speak freely. Her poll about who to invite next cracked me up, though... I hope you win. ;)

Mon Nov 19, 09:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger