15.11.07

I'm just not html savvy enough...

I have literally spent hours on those nerdy "how to" websites trying to figure out how to decrease the margins on the layout and add a third column with no luck. I can't believe I'm trying to figure out enough html so that I can use a template that requires me to use less in the long run. Is that a little backwards?

Sidenote: if I have to look at that stupid "you have the wrong tag ending" error message again, I'm going to break something...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger TheAdunkel said...

So I was eradicating World Hunger just now and got up to 42 and then answered one wrong and fell back down to 41. Anyway beat that.

Thu Nov 15, 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

So...what happened last night?

Thu Nov 15, 01:52:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Kateri never called and then I just got caught up in stuff... are you leaving today?

Thu Nov 15, 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

I'm leaving tomorrow morning...but i'll be back in like 3 days for thanksgiving.

Thu Nov 15, 09:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger