12.11.07

So it's really easy to post stuff from YouTube. Who'd a thunk it.

But this one was just too much. It's an (anti) meth commercial. I don't know where they air such things, but...



My sociology professor was laughing about this ad today in class. Drugs are, in fact, a societal issue. Not to be laughed about. And furthermore, Drugs are bad. Very, very bad.

Although... the PSA people apparently think they keep your house clean. So how come all the meth addicts I knew had trashy pigsty homes? I feel lied to...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

WHAT? Yeah, where DO they air stuff like this? So bizzare...

Tue Nov 13, 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger LMO said...

there's a difference between whether or not it is clean and whether or not it is messy. You can live in a messy apt and still freak out about removing germs when you are high. I knew 2 people like that.

Tue Nov 13, 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger