24.10.07

I Procrastinate because I hate disappointment

So I finally picked up my winter coat that I dropped off at the dry-cleaners back in March. Yeah... I know... that's a pretty darn long time to leave something at the dry cleaners, but all summer it just seemed like an unnecessary expense, y'know? Who thinks about spending money on a winter coat in the stifling heat of the summer? But now the weather's shifted, and the slightest chill in the breeze seems to have me shivering for hours. I am not looking forward to another winter with no heat in my car. So right... I figure I should at least have a coat, because I can't do laundry fast enough for the long sleeve shirt and two sweaters I'm wearing a day. I rotate the sweaters so the clean inner one goes to the outside and the dirty to the middle... then switch for laundry....I worked out a system last winter... but yeah, it still kinda sucks. A coat would be really nice.

So I decided it was time for a splurge and went to the dry cleaners to get/pay for it: $15 later I realized to my dismay they hadn't gotten the stain out. They had 8 months and they couldn't even get the damn stain out. Sigh. At least I'll be warm, I guess. But that really stinks.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger