10.10.07

It looks like I'm gonna have a great birthday next year!!

So my buddette Anna is thinking about visiting me for a WHOLE WEEK in January!! I am soOOooo excited! Things I'm thinking about doing with her:

1. If weather permits: sledding. (Last time Anna and I were in the snow together I totally facewashed her superfly uncle. It was awesome.)
2. Check out a movie at the Oriental.
3. Wolski's. Was there any doubt?
4. The Jazz Estate.
5. Help her seduce an ex-marine's reserved younger brother.
6. Racquetball.
7. Visit the Chicago contingency and pray my siblings don't get too trashed and embarrass me.

Any other suggestions, guys? I know it's a little early to be planning and all excited, but I think the last female visitor I had was Lizzy when she came out to see me in Cali. (I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to link to some of those photos on here from her online album, but she seems to have changed her password. Curses. No pics for you guys.) So yeah, point is, this is a big deal and I'm really looking forward to it! Yay Anna!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

I just e-mailed you that album a few weeks ago again, remember? that was so fun!

Thu Oct 11, 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger phil said...

ummm... Anna can't be your buddy because buddies are male. duh. Sorry if you don't have a lot of viable alternatives but your just going to have to figure out something else.

Fri Oct 12, 01:01:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Oh, I've got alternatives, alright..

Hmmm... lemme see...

Fri Oct 12, 05:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger