16.10.07

I've been thinking about Breach again...

...Because of KP's latest post on how lame she is. And that list of "5 things about me" got me to thinking about how in the movie "Breach," Robert Hanssen had his assistant list 5 things about himself, 4 true and one a lie on his first day to test his mad lie-detector skillz. I've decided that the next time I meet someone new and I'm just making pleasant small talk, I'm gonna bust that out. So I can practice my lie detector skills.



I'm so excited... I think I'm gonna go for a walk down to the gas station/bus stop and see if I can meet anybody to practice on...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

ooohh...oohhh...me me...try me.

Thu Oct 18, 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger mags said...

oh.... ummm.. actually, I kinda prefer to engage in racial profiling? I dunno if it's gonna work...

Fri Oct 19, 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger