13.10.07

Who says you need to have kids to post pictures of them? Childbirth, schmildbirth.


So this is a picture of my toooootally sweet and adorable neice Barbara and myself. I'm trying to prove to the world that I do, in fact, still have all my teeth (unlike many less fortunate individuals). And as a way of introduction for Barbara, she is an incredibly perceptive individual, a proficient draw-er and fluent in tracing. For more information and to see some of her work, go here. Portfolio coming soon.

She is my pride and joy. (Excepting the fact that she's someone else's child... of course...)

ANYWAYS! That's that.





















And this... well. This is a pic of me dubbed by Liz:
"Sultry Mags: Queen of Tarantulas."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lagartija said...

Mags, you look Gooooogeous, simply Goooooogeous. Love those smokey eyes!

Come to Holy Hill tomorrow with us. Barbara thinks you're coming!

Sat Oct 13, 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

nice mags. you look hot. hoT. hot with a capital T.

Sat Oct 13, 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Thanks!! I've been practicing objectifying myself... glad it's starting to pay off...

Sun Oct 14, 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger LMO said...

no offense to your bro/sis, whomever's child it is, but Barbara is not a child's name! only old ladies have that name now.... it must be a family name????

Sat Oct 20, 03:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger