13.10.07

many random thoughts in my brain

Is (Megadeth frontman) Dave Mustain's name a portmanteau of mustang and pain or mustard and stain?

If "the Sleep" by Pantera doesn't rock your socks off then you have no metal in your soul.

I'm pretty impressed that Maggie managed to make a mix cd that I really enjoyed. Score 5 rock! points for Maggie even though I'm pretty sure that she does not have the metal in her soul. (Her choice for a Metallica song was "The Unforgiven")

My ipod is thoroughly convinced that I am in Chicago.

I'm not. [makes sad face] poor, poor me.

My submission for a rhyming life lesson: Little girls who interrupt me find that their lives end quite abruptly.

If I decided to quit this blog but still wanted to comment, I'd change my display name to "the name with no blog."

It would be funny if Mags changed her display name to "thropist" but bad if it was "erer"

Using my 'other' identity to comment on blogs that allow it makes me giggle uncontrollably on the inside.

Is "$&#*!" a five letter naughty word or a four letter naughty word spoken with feeling?

Beautiful people with happy lives frighten me. In more ways than one.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger mags said...

Okey-dokey, lemme just bite the bullet...

Did you know that when you look up "philanderer" on wikipedia it redirects you to "womanizer"? This, in conjunction with the "my buddy (buddette) Anna" incident makes me wonder if perhaps you have a few unresolved issues or concerns here?

We can talk about it... Really. It's cool.

Sat Oct 13, 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

you are officially my favorite person. you used and recognized the importance of the PORTMANTEAU. I love it. and consequently i love you. dont be jealous mags. its a academic love.

Sat Oct 13, 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Lagartija said...

I love the rhyming life lessons. We must make more!!

"Girls who scoff and sulk and pout are destined to be killed by gout."

"Girls who won't do what I say will have their limbs taken away."


That's all I've got. Maybe those are a little more harsh than quaint...

Sat Oct 13, 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Oh, really KP???

It can't be THAT academic if you call it "a academic love" instead of "an acedemic" one... whatta sham... I am SO on to you...

Sat Oct 13, 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

And Lizzy? Nice. Seriously nice. I shared them with mom: she was totally cracking up..

Sat Oct 13, 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger Lagartija said...

Well Mags, you are right, but "acedemic"? That won't cut it either.

Sat Oct 13, 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Curses. Foiled again.

Sat Oct 13, 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger