30.12.09

"In the Border"

So Phil 'n' I will be going to Canada this weekend to follow the Admirals around for a few games. Just a fun lil 2010 roadtrip to ring in the new year. Which is awesome. We're hoping to meet up with DitchDoc as well, God willing!!

So naturally I gave T-mobile a ring this afternoon to find out how much I'm charged per minute for Canadian calls because I really don't know other than that it's something. What a joke that was. I called, explained that I would be driving to Canada, and politely asked my customer service rep how much I'm charged, per minute, for calls made to Canada and calls made to the US from Canada. His response? "Oh, you're driving there? Well you're just charged for normal minutes, cuz you're in the border." That... did not make sense to me. "In" the border? What the? So I acknowledge that I do not know what that means and asked for clarification. So he responds "Well you know, if you're calling either the US or Canada from in the border there is no additional fee." Still got nothing. I'm confused... is this coming up because I live IN a state that borders Canada? Don't see how that should matter... so right. I ask again. "No, no. That doesn't matter. You just don't pay any additional fee so long as you're in the border." He's not cute anymore: "Where IS in the border?" He starts faltering, then comes out with "You know, the line. Between Canada and the U.S...."

I'm a little disgruntled. So basically he was telling me that I just spent 10 minutes of my time having him totally misrepresent how "I'd only be charged normal minutes" during my trip.... by leaving out the part that it's only AS I'M CROSSING THE FREAKING BORDER. I finally got him to spit out a number and that it's 20 cents per minute extra for when I'm either in the U.S. or Canada, but whatever. That's just ridiculous. What a slime ball, with his tricky prepositions.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Inisial A said...

hello there

Thu Dec 17, 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger ペンギン said...

弊店のすべてのパネライスーパーコピーは送料手数料無料で、
品質も2年保証です。最高級パネライコピー時計はこちらでお願い致します。
http://www.fomdox777.com/ ブランドコピー
http://www.fomdox777.com/-jp-c684.html スーパーコピー 時計
http://www.fomdox777.com/-jp-c747.html スーパーコピー財布
http://www.fomdox777.com/-jp-c833.html ロレックス時計コピー
http://www.fomdox777.com/-jp-c688.html ウブロ時計コピー

Sat Mar 26, 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Wow Thinking said...

Call at 1-916-209-6500 Customer Service Contact GPS Technical Support Phone Number Canada Visit our web. Ready to Call at 1-916-209-6500

Fri Mar 17, 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger