25.10.09

I have a blog

yay. (like)
I also have a facebook account. (unlike)
I stopped liking it.
heh, silly facebook.

anywho, The Admirals won, woooo! that's the minor league hockey team of Milwaukee and they scored with under a minute left in sudden death overtime. We had an excellent view of the game winner which more than made up for both of the Ad's other goals being scored at the far end of the rink. It was an altogether excellent home opener and I'm glad hockey season is back.

Also, I would like to know what is up with the almost overwhelming impulse to tell someone - anyone or everyone- when you are in pain. How is that helpful? It's not, that's how. Yet still it is always there (at least for me... but I think I am not the only one) urging, pressing, begging me to say something to whoever I'm talking to.
"Hey, my back hurts. I know that's irrelevant since you are not asking me to pick up something heavy. Also I am aware that you cannot make it stop hurting. Just file it under 'B' please."

so file this post under "at least it's something" and we'll see if I can get back into this thing.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heh, good to have you back! I kept thinking about bugging you about it, then forgetting..

It's probably because you're a nurse, and it's your job to have other people tell you where they hurt, so it seems like the Thing to Do.

Sun Oct 25, 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Squirms a little.

Dude. Jack.

Check the bottom of the post, man.

Sun Oct 25, 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ALSO.

You wanna mess w/out consultation, phil? Cuz we can DO this thing...

Sun Oct 25, 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger phil said...

yeah, um... no I'm not. Also, Mags, I only changed your picture because your photobucket account lapsed and the old one was gone.

Sun Oct 25, 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger