10.4.08

Sectional Sofa

Here is the new addition to my new apartment:

That's not my apartment, though. It's the lady I got it from's; I haven't taken pictures yet. But I'm still pretty happy about it. It has some damage and it's actually more of a cream color than that white, but it's incredibly comfy and I'm hoping to rejuvenate the leather in time after I've done the appropriate (and necessary) research. I just slept on it this afternoon-- Mmmm. Not bad. Not bad at all. Certainly much better than our green floral one with cushions that slide off every which way such that you're practically surfing in your sleep. Also, it's not green floral. Looks like I'm getting over the granny phase.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I think your new couch is sexy.

Tue Apr 15, 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

nice. sectionals are the bomb.

Wed Apr 16, 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger