24.2.08

Griping

I feel so beaten-down and dejected this evening. In about 20 minutes I have to leave for work... and won't get home until after classes tomorrow afternoon. That is so wrong. What's worse is I don't know what else I'd want to do if I didn't have to work tonight. Sleep? Not really. I'm too restless.

I feel like I spend a couple months trying to get a routine down pat. And then once I've established that routine my skin starts crawling with dissatisfaction and the desire for change. There is nothing worse than getting too comfortable with your situation. Than always knowing what to expect. Except for when you don't have any clue what to expect- then that's worse. And we're always constantly bobbling between the two extremes.

If only I could take a roadtrip and just drive from all this cold, barren land and emptiness...

Winter needs to end.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kay Pea said...

oh mags. beautiful. this thing is just dripping with humanity and content.

Mon Feb 25, 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

You need to take a road trip all the way out to CA. It does a body good.

Mon Feb 25, 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

I SO knew you couldn't handle what I had to said.

I will never believe you when you ask for the "brutal truth" again, KP.

And Krista? That sounds glorious...

Mon Feb 25, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

Haha...I predicted that comment as well. Its so fun predicting you Mags...actually I found the "brutal truth" to be surprisingly not as brutal and honestly, I thought you were leaving some things out. Why I dont know but you were...

Mon Feb 25, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger mags said...

Yeah, maybe I was...

But that probably had to do with the guys eavesdropping on us and bringing up the VD comment to be dirty. I was trying to avert crisis.

Mon Feb 25, 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kay Pea said...

i respect that.

Mon Feb 25, 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger