3.8.06

Atlas Shrugged

So 5 days later, I finished Atlas Shrugged. Not bad for a book with 1069 pages, eh?

I have so many thoughts about it. So many things I agree so deeply with, so many things that make me frown so hard my eyebrows pop off. I'm glad I read it now, though. I think this was a good time for me. I have an interview coming up this afternoon in a couple hours, and thinking about it really put me in the right frame of mind.

I initially wanted to write specific themes that I've been thinking a lot about, but I realize that my time would be better spent in prep for my interview. So this will be continued another time.

Hasta la later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger