25.7.06

Ta-Da!

So I got the second interview with Lanier! I meet with the District Sales Manager tomorrow afternoon. This is especially good because it's the highest profile company that I've got interviews with. Heck yeah, baby.

I also went to another interview with South&Western Life Financial Group today- an established fortune 500 company that's been around since 1880. It went really well and I actually met with the District Sales Manager at this place right off the bat. He really liked me, to the point where he was giving me tips on the test I had to take because he wanted to ensure I'd do well. As if there was any doubt. But yeah, I also think I did well on that test and I'm confident he wanted me back, though I must admit this position is low on my list for a number of reasons. I mainly went in to it because they contacted me (they saw my resume online with careerbuilder)and I figured it would be good interviewing experience and confidence boost to help prepare me for the next couple I have tomorrow.

So right! Tomorrow I have a first interview with a 3rd company of this sort that I'm applying with in the morning, and a second interview with Lanier. Things are really heating up and getting more intense.

I like that.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

So it's been two days already, for crying out loud, WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?

Fri Jul 28, 03:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PHIL
match

 

"Does the road wind up-hill all the way? Yes, to the very end. Will the day's journey take the whole day long? From morn to night my friend."
--Christina Rossetti

Powered by Blogger